Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Yet Another Reason Why I Love Scentsy

So, one of the reasons that I hesitate to burn candles is because there have been times where I have forgotten to blow them out. I remember coming home from work one day after I was newly married and a candle was still burning in our house. I was so incredibly upset because something terrible could have happened.

I have done the same thing with Scentsy. I have left my Scentsy warmer on overnight while we were sleeping. When I woke up and saw it on, I smiled and enjoy the aroma that was coming from my warmer. I don't have to worry with my Scentsy warmer on. I know that it is as safe as my night light.

Yet another reason why I love Scentsy!

Want to win some Scentsy products?

Enter here:

http://breakformoms.blogspot.com/2012/11/scentsy-holiday-review-and-giveaway.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment